Description: Are you looking for a new and interesting way of using your knowledge and experience?
Do you want challenge and excitement in your daily work?
Do you like investigating the causes of issues in architecture and construction?
If so, we are looking for a Sr. Licensed Architect to provide investigation, analysis, reports and testimony where technical and scientific answers are needed to help resolve civil litigation and insurance claims.
This position will be based in our Charleston, SC office (www.robsonforensic.com/locations)
The Sr. Architect Expert will review and analyze documents and on-site conditions to determine the causes of the incident at hand. The Expert will use his/her years of experience and industry knowledge to assist our clients in performing their case duties.
• Degreed Architect
• Licensure/registration is required
• Ability to get licensed in: TN, AL, NC, and GA and potentially other states in region
• Designed or worked on buildings with a variety of Use Groups - Assembly, Business, Educational, Mercantile, Institutional, Factory, Residential, mixed-use
• Some experience with code evaluation or diagnosing building defects is a plus
• Experience on construction sites performing construction administration; design/ build or construction management experience is a plus
• 20 years post-degree experience
• In-depth knowledge of building safety and construction technology
• Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team
• Excellent technical, analytical, writing, and communication skills
• BIM experience is a plus
• 20% travel for casework in territory- TN, AL, NC, GA and potentially other states in region
Due to the seriousness and severity of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug, background and reference check prior to their final interview.
Please be cognizant that we will be checking all aspects of your CV to make sure the information included is verifiable. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Robson Forensic is a multi-discipline forensic expert firm with offices throughout the U.S. Our experts are seasoned, skilled professionals with impeccable academic and professional credentials working in an aggressive, competitive and serious environment. You can read more about the company at: www.robsonforensic.com.
Send a resume or CV to: Heather Triolo- email@example.com
How to reach us: firstname.lastname@example.org